1. Confirm your product information.
First, before choosing a sauce packaging machine, you need to have some understanding of your own products, such as product characteristics, packaging weight, bag size, daily output, etc..
General sauce is divided into pure liquid, liquid with small particles and viscous sauces, etc.
1) For packaging pure liquid, such as water, pure juice, etc., you can choose a standard liquid machine.
2) For products with particles in liquid, you need to confirm the size of the particles. If the particles are like fine sugar, fine salt, then you can choose standard liquid machine + mixer (optional).
3) For viscous liquid packaging, such as honey, ketchup, mixed sauces, etc., you can choose a liquid machine with a mixing function.
Finally, some customers need to package liquids, such as edible oil, lubricating oil, motor oil, etc., pay attention to the characteristics of the oil, whether it will solidify in the winter time, if it will solidify, then use the liquid machine with heating and stirring function.
2. Select right packing machine model for sauce.
Second, from the packaging weight to choosing the model, generally 1-20ml packaging, you can choose the ZV-240L model; for 10-300ml range of liquid packaging, you can choose ZV-320L; for 300-1kg of liquid packaging, available ZV-420L model to packaging; in the 1kg-2kg packaging range, you can choose to use ZV-520L model packaging, and so on. And so on, the larger the weight, the larger the packaging model.
3. What are the factors that influence the size of the bag on the machine?
As you know, a machine comes standard with one bag maker (bag mold), one size = one bag maker, if there are multiple sizes, extra bag makers need to be added. In addition, the size of the bag depends on the size of the machine model, such as ZV-240L, the maximum film width is 240mm. Beyond this film width, you need to use a larger model to pack.
4. How to choose the sauce packing machine according to the output?
And the daily output means how many machines are needed to complete the customer’s output requirements.
For example, if the daily output is 500kg and the packaged product is 10g per bag, then the daily output of one machine is about 168kg with ZV-240L machine (One of our small liquid packaging machine models, suitable for bag making widths up to 120mm） to pack 10g liquid.
In order to meet the output of 500kg, three ZV-240L machines are needed. If you want to pack only one machine, you can use a 4 lanes stick pack machine (ZV-280Y) to pack.
By analyzing the above factors, we can know that the nature of the sauce product affects the weight of the packaging machine and the size of the bag. The customer’s production volume requirement also determines the choice of machine model and quantity.
Therefore, when choosing a packaging solution, you need to first understand the nature of your/customer’s product and packaging needs, and then look for a professional packaging machine engineer to analyze and develop a suitable packaging solution, and we are proud to serve you.
1 thought on “How to choose to buy sauce packaging machine?”
Excellent post. I certainly love this website. Continue the good work!